Friday, October 15, 2010

Week in Review

So my meal planning didn't go quite as well as I'd hoped due to a combination of laziness, moodiness, and schedule changes. I did however make a delicious meal last night...I honestly can't believe it turned out so good. I'm going to make it again soon and post a picture.

I could actually get into the cooking thing if I can just figure out how to pair the right spices with the right foods...

Another weekend is here with another chance to prepare some of the ingredients ahead of time and look up more savory recipes. I need to be careful not to waste too much time browing the internet for recipes, and spend more of that time experimenting in my kitchen!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Your meal plans for the months never quite turn out like you originally planned. But that's ok!! The part that matters is that you tried and that you planned ahead. You can plan meals- but not life. :) What did you make?? :)

    ReplyDelete