Sunday, January 9, 2011

Catch up

It's easy to get out of the groove of blogging regularly when you miss a week or month because there is then the dreaded task of playing catch up. I still have a lot of things to tell you all, but a summary version will have to do. Here it goes:

The last thing you heard from me really was that I was trying to figure out how to work out dinners at home. I feel like I've really nailed it down...well it's improved at least. I took lots of pictures during the fall. Uploading them and making them look nice on this blog is one of the most frustrating experiences so I'm looking into setting up a photobucket account or something that I can link to this page. You can also see pictures on my facebook.

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring semester for me. I'm taking 20 credits, that is assuming that I've been accepted into the music minor program. Joel found a steal of a deal on a bike and so now he has a great bike to ride to and from work. He's excited about it. Joel is also conducting a youth barbershop chorus that he is taking to competition at the end of this month in Las Vegas. Joey is doing great. He's tackling the first grade. He's such a smart kid. We get to see him twice a week usually and wish we could see him more often. We're fixing to move closer to him in the coming months so we can see him more often. There's never enough time to do the things he wants to do with us!

So, 20 credits this semester plus full time work means that I will really struggle keeping our blog updated. I will try to update every other week or so. But please forgive me if I don't!

Love,
Maggie and family

No comments:

Post a Comment