Friday, July 9, 2010

LAGOON!

Our day at lagoon was a grand ol' time. It was just what we needed after being pulled over on I-15 on our way up.
The ride we're on here is apparently less "kiddie" looking that it appears to be. The centrifugal force made it so I was a sardine on the end of the seat. Joel thought I understood what I was getting myself into when he called dibs on the inside seat. It took me a good 20 minutes to forgive him after this.
...and of course Joel had to shoot hoops. He won me a stuffed animal but we ended up giving it the a ride operator because he got mad at me for trying to bring it on the ride.

Joel got the surprise of a lifetime when he decided to go stand in the middle of the fountain and look down. Luck would have it that the water turned on right as he got there. Water went straight up his nose. Poor guy.

I can't remember the name of this scary ride but I snapped a cool shot of it.

After we ate our mandatory Dippin Dots, Joel had a go at the hammer thingy. He got it up to 94 on his second try...right after a 300 pound Tongan guy finally made it up to 96 after 6 tries. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love Lagoon! Hopefully we can make it next summer when Amelia is older! That's funny about the water fountain! I bet you were dying!

    ReplyDelete